Review : Neogence - Hydrating & Revitalizing Gel Mask

Got this Neogence - Hydrating & Revitalizing Gel Mask (100ml) a couple of months ago when Sasa Malaysia was having their 1-day special promotion for Neogence. Apart from the alluring promo, containing dual hydrating ingredients to moisturize & vitalize skin are also why I decided to give it a shot.


Normal price : RM 159 (Price as of March 2018)
Promotion price : RM 159, buy one free one. RM 79.50/each.



This product is free from :

  • Paraben 
  • MI/MCI  (a kind of preservative) 
  • *Heavy Metal
  • Alcohol 
  • Fragrance 
  • Dye
  • No animal testing

FYI, Neogence is a reputable Taiwan pharmaceutical skin care brand from researchers mainly in dermatology, pharmacy & biomedical technology developing skincare products specifically for Asian skins.

Light milky texture.


What I like :

It's for all skin type. The texture is light, doesn't cause irritation for combination skin (me).
Easy application and able to focus on your desire parts by applying thicker layer on it. (nose wings, neck & etc)
Can be used as overnight mask/daily use.


What I don't like :

Not much obvious rectification, subtle result for moisturizing! 😢Perhaps it's too mild for me.
I find it gives you more visible enhancement if you wear it longer (wore it to nap twice, unintentionally, haha!), not for those who prefer something less time consuming.
Have to be patient when it comes to rinsing off, it takes some time.


Verdict :

For pricing wise, it's fair enough, as 100ml is enough for 1 month usage (be it on promotion or not).
But I think I can get better range products with almost the same price in the market?

Great for overnight mask lover (not me!) as it gives you better outcome over longer stay-on time. Store in the fridge for extra cooling pleasant.

The sales person actually highly recommended this to me but I guess expectation leads to disappointment?
I've tried products with Hyaluronic Acid (a kind of substance that has stunning capacity to attract and hold vast amount of moisture) and they deliver promising effect tho.

It did not amaze me much, so I'll rate it mediocre.
Will I repurchase? Consider myself a very result oriented person when it comes to mask, so... most likely not. 🙊 *smirksssss

My search for moisture empowering face masks continues... Let me know if you found any hidden gem as well?


*review is done based on my personal experience after a month+ of almost-everyday use.  Results from the use of product may vary depending upon the individual (age, skin condition/type, use of other products used, lifestyle & etc.)

Xx,
Lynn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comeback.

Review : KISEKI Japan Marine Collagen Facial Cleanser